Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh yeah... clothes and stuff

I suddenly remembered the name of my blog... so I figured to stay true to my word (sort of) I'd do some on-line window shopping and share some of my results with you.

I've been lusting after these boots for a while now, but I just can't quite seem to justify them.

Enzo Angiolini Gillot 4 $158
Along with these gloves
Preston and York Ruched-cuff leather gloves $34
Since I would be wearing this coat
Burberry Wool Cashmere coat $795

And maybe this dress
French Connection Roma dress $65
And carrying this bag
Longchamp Cosmos Handbag $900

Along with a slick ponytail and pearl earrings.

OK, so now, I've justified the boots! That's a whole outfit! I just need a place to wear it, along with about $2000.

This place would probably do...

Hotel Ritz Paris, France
At about $900/night for 5 nights (you don't expect me to stay only 1 night, do you?), plus airfare (I supposed I could forgo 1st class), taxi rides (how am I supposed to walk in those heels?), cafes and restaurants (it is Paris afterall),  and of course wardrobe (I can't wear that same outfit 24/7)...

Now I'm up to about $10, 000, assuming I'm going by myself :)

That is one expensive outfit.

1 comment:

Just Me :) said...

Looks great. Now try and find a budget friendly version. :) then we can really enjoy it!